Albany too far? Click here to register for our Redmond banquet.
Friday, May 5, 2017
Linn County Fairgrounds
Doors Open at 6 pm
- Keynote Speaker: Cody Herman of Day One Outdoors
- Free Early Bird 10/22 Rifle Raffle Deadline 4/1/17
- Free Kids Drawing
- Free Ladies Only Drawing
- 14 Guns Up For Grabs
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Hunts and Top outdoor Gear
- Registration Includes Buffett Style Dinner
Seats are limited and pre-registration is required!
You will be re-directed to PayPal to submit payment. A PayPal account is NOT required.
By attending you’re helping to:
- Restore Predator Management
- Prevent a Trapping Ban
- Restoring Sportsmen & Women’s Voice in Oregon Politics
- Fighting the Anti-Hunting Agenda
- Restore our Deer & Elk Populations
- Permanently Protect Hunting, Fishing, and the Harvest of Wildlife
Registration includes catered buffet dinner and cash bar.
If you prefer to physically mail your registration please mail payment and name, address, and phone number of attendee(s) to:
PO Box 4193
Hillsboro, OR 97123